Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Camelot Events via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
The Nuts Challenge,
we or us The Nuts Challenge, a company incorporated in England and Wales UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Nuts Challenge and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Nuts Challenge and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and Website the website that you are currently using thenutschallenge.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
OUR USE OF DATA
1. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Camelot Events is the “data controller”. 2. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months. 3. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group. 4. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security). 5. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
1. Camelot Events may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following: 2. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and 3. sharing Data with third parties.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA
1. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Camelot Events.
1. Data security is of great importance to Camelot Events and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. 2. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. 3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
5. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser. 6. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings. 7. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
You may contact Camelot Events by email at firstname.lastname@example.org